VSCO 2 Community Edition (CE) is an open-source, open-ended subset of the main VSCO 2 library designed for young composers, hobbyist sample library developers, and students around the world to create better sounding music for free and learn more about the process of sample library development. The library is under a Creative Commons 0 (i.e. public domain) license.
That’s right, you can download 3 GB of samples for free with no rules, no royalties, no limits on how or when you can use it, no annoying e-mail signups, and so on.
- See version for additional requirements
- 3,152 Samples
- 111 MB – 3.2 GB of HDD space
- (depending on version)
- HDD of 5400+ RPM or SSD recommended
- MIDI controller keyboard recommended
- 19 Unique Instruments
- 1,952 Samples (+1200 others)
- SFZ, VSTi, Kontakt 5.5+
- .XRNI, SampleTank, and .WAV
- Requires 3 GB of HDD Space
- Basic Articulations