What is Synth1?
A software synthesizer intended for use with DTM software. Supports VSTi plug-in/AU plug-in format. This software is freeware. The latest version is Ver1.12 (Windows), Ver1.13beta (Mac).
Functionally, it is modeled on that red synth Clavia NORD LEAD2 and has the following features:
- 2 oscillators + 1 sub oscillator, FM modulation, ring modulation, synchro, modulation envelope
- 4 types of filters, distortion
- 2 LFO (Host synchronization possible)
- Equipped with arpeggiator (host synchronization)
- Tempo delay (host sync), stereo chorus/flanger
- Legato mode, portamento
- 32-tone polyphonic
- With 128 preset tones.
- Thorough movement weight reduction. SSE use etc.
- Automation support
|Supported CPU||X86/x64 CPU that supports SSE2. *If the CPU is not too old, it is ok.|
|Supported OS||Windows XP, Windows Vista 32Bit, Windows7 (developed with Windows Vista HP sp2) Other than the left is unconfirmed.|
* Does not work on Windows 98.
|Supported host||Reaper, Abelton Live, SONAR 6 LE, other than the left unconfirmed|
*I think that it will work with most VST hosts, but other than the above I have not confirmed
|Limitations||It is not a multitimbral sound source.|